Role - Influencer Partnerships Manager
We are looking for a unique and talented individual to join our team part-time as a manager of Influencer Partnerships. This is a remote work role and contract position, ideal for a freelancer. To excel in this role you'll need a bubbly and outgoing personality, flexibility to work with clients/team members in different timezones, and speak English fluently/as a first language.
You will be reaching out to social media influencers and industry experts with value to share to gauge interest on creating a course with us. You'll pitch via email, social media and follow up with voice or video calls. You'll be answering questions, preparing pitch documents and discussing the partnership with them. Existing connections with influencers will assist greatly.
We are specifically looking for:
- experience writing pitches and pitching over the phone, social media and video chat
- experience working with influencers, industry experts and managing high-profile clients
- time spent networking and making connections with social media influencers
- a solid knowledge of current social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy
- experience in content development and creation
- impeccable written grammar, positivity and professionalism in communication
- superb organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- the ability to be across multiple project timelines, keep influencers on track and meet deadlines
- capacity to work remotely and communicate through platforms like Asana, Slack and Google Drive
- evidence of successful pitches landed in the past with brands, companies or influencers
- someone who is invested in CourseFolk as a business, aligns with our values (see below) and is committed to growing with us as our company grows
Ideal but not required:
- some experience in Facebook ads would be helpful, but is not necessary
- previous work in educational resource development, course writing or eBook creation
- knowledge of other tools* we use: Facebook Business Manager, Canva, Lightroom, WordPress, Thrive Themes, ActiveCampaign, Facebook groups, AppearIn, Instagram Insights, Hypothesis.
*experience working with all these tools isn't compulsory, but ability to learn quickly or experience in similar programs is helpful.
CourseFolk is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, orientation or gender.
This is a contract role structured on a project basis. The starting rate will be $250USD per successful pitch, with the view to building in an additional commission structure for the right candidate after a initial trial period.
Who are CourseFolk?
CourseFolk is a company carving out a niche in the Influencer industry that hasn't been developed yet, so we have to do a little bit of legwork when it comes to explaining to influencers exactly what we do. But hey, luckily we love our job, so talking about it isn't hard!
Essentially, we're an online course delivery platform, but we're unique because we also have a dedicated and all-round awesome team that works with influencers to write the course, design and promote it. Our courses are across all kinds of niches, from photography to home investment, social media marketing to health and fitness. Our team works to articulate and package their experience, ideas and expertise in a course that helps hundreds of people create real change in their lives.
It's incredibly rewarding work watching a course come to life, and we love what we do!
Where are you based?
We're an online company with a team working around the clock from all over the world... Canada, Australia and Europe. We handpick the Influencers and experts we want to work with, and reach out directly to discuss whether this opportunity is the right fit.
Interested in joining CourseFolk?
*More information will be provided to successful applicants.